Skip links

The Most Asked Questions Of Vehicle Transport Services

Do you have any doubts about vehicle transport services? Then, this article is for you. Read on to find the answers to some of the most asked questions.

Do vehicle transport companies operate overseas?

BSM Car Transport is specialised in the transportation of prestige vehicles and vehicle recovery and operates across the United Kingdom and Europe.

Do I need insurance to transport my vehicle?

The transport company is responsible for all insurance during the transportation process, so you’re not personally responsible for the car’s insurance. Thus, it’s of the utmost importance that you select a car transportation company with an insurance policy. 

At BSM Car Transport, we understand that your primary concern is the protection and security of your car. With our staff, you have nothing to worry about. BSM Car Transport is licensed to operate in the UK and overseas. And your vehicle will be fully protected whilst in transit as our fleet is fully insured.

Can I transport more than one car?

The answer is yes. If you have more than one vehicle that you need to transport to the desired destination, you can take advantage of our Multi Covered Car Transport services. Your cars will be secured during transport, and we’ll make sure they don’t move or get damaged whilst in transit.

How much do car transportation services cost?

Costs vary depending on the service you have selected, the characteristics of your vehicle, and your destination.

At BSM Car Transport, we offer the following services:

We are pleased to offer competitive pricing without compromising on quality. The foundations of our business are honesty and transparency. Thus, you won’t receive any hidden charges on your quote.

What documentation do I need to ship my car?

If you’re planning to ship your car, GOV.UK recommends you have the following documentation:

  • Your vehicle’s log book or V5C: This document is essential for shipping your car overseas. It proves your ownership and shows key information about your car (make and model, registration number) 

You’ll need to fill the ‘permanent export’ section of the V5C and send it to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA).

Other documents that you may have to include are:

  • A copy of the bill of sale, which indicates the value of your car
  • A copy of your passport photo page or any valid ID to confirm your identity
  • A copy of your MOT certificate

Why you should trust BSM

To run a highly efficient service, we invest heavily in our equipment, processes, and training. The BSM Car Transport team has extensive experience in the transport and delivery of different types of vehicles.

Our discreet, efficient single-car transportation consistently provides results for our clients.

With our services, you can save time and money. Each time our regular clients use the enclosed auto transport service, they receive a discount. Here’s a great deal you can take advantage of as well.

Are you interested in one of our services? Request a free transportation quote today.

Leave a comment